Viewed 4042 Times 0 Comments
- Illicit or sexual comments made by client. If this occurs, I will cancel the appointment immediately, and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
- Inappropriate conduct made by client. Again, if this occurs, the session will stop, and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
- Client feeling that they can no longer continue with the session.
- When I feel that I can no longer continue with the session.
- Client previously having had an intake of alcohol or illicit drugs of any amount before the massage. If this occurs, the session will be terminated, and a $10 charge will be incurred.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)