All appointments must be made in advance (48
- Pricing is subject to change but will be posted prior to any change.
- Massage Events are intended solely for therapeutic value for Health & Wellness. They are not intended for sexual, entertainment, or any other purpose.
- Clients should be in good general health and eighteen years of age or older.
- Clients under treatment for High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, etc. must inform the therapist as well as disclose any and all medications used for treatment. If the client has taken medication the day of the massage treatment, the therapist must also be informed.
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to wait until the second trimester, in order to prevent harm to them or the baby.
- Any client that has consumed alcohol or illicit drugs prior to the massage treatment will not be allowed to have a treatment session. Full session fees will still be charged.
COVID-19 Protocols and Precautions
Due to the 2019-2021 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of taste and/or smell
I also understand that I can be asymptomatic and also
carry the virus that causes Covid-19.
I agree to the following:
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
- I understand that NiaMassage cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Our business is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wearing a mask
- Laundering linens at proper temperature and cleaning agents.
- Proper handwashing protocols.
- Proper equipment cleaning protocols.
Gift Cards are a great gift idea, and available for any occasion! You can now purchase these online, as well. The expiration date is one year from the Date of Purchase, and valid only if created by the Therapist. Please call ahead to set a time to receive the massage, as sessions are on an appointment-only basis. 48-hour notice is greatly appreciated.
Please schedule your Massage session by going to Schedulicity with at least 48 hours’ notice. Please call if there will be a cancellation. If there is less than 48 hours’ notice to call a cancellation, there will be a full session late cancellation fee charged to you. A “no call/no show” client will be charged the full fee of the massage.
A “no call/no show” sets an appointment, and at the time of the appointment, does not show up at the scheduled time, and does not call to cancel. A client that does this will be charged the full amount of the session, and will not be able to set another appointment until the first session is paid for.
1. Illicit or sexual comments made by the client. If this occurs, I will cancel the appointment immediately, and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
2. Inappropriate conduct made by the client. Again, if this occurs, the session will stop, and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
3. Client feeling that they can no longer continue with the session.
4. When the therapist(s) feel that they can no longer continue with the session.